I’m Zoe, mother, fashion designer, vintage hunter and thrifting expert. I love how feeling and looking great in your clothes can boost your self-esteem and improve self-confidence. As a mother and designer I believe I have an opportunity and responsibility to practice and promote sustainable and ethical fashion design.
To create an ethical fashion resource for fashion lovers. Whether it is locally produced, made from organic or sustainable materials, reused, recycled or ethically sourced and manufactured, Zoe's Fashion Fix is a place for discussion and discovery. This blog is for anyone interested in taking extra care in how we shop and what we put on our bodies.
- Highlight designers and fashion industry professionals who focus on ethical and sustainable fashion.
- Connect with the huge and awesome community of ethical and sustainable fashion experts.
- Share my fashion, vintage hunting and thrifting knowledge.
- Showcase my own personal style and that of other women with amazing personal style.
- Inspire and encourage myself and others to find beauty in every day.
I believe great style comes from 3 things:
- having a point of view,
- understanding your body type
- and wearing clothes that fit.